logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
CORELATIS  
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 20, 2011 8:12:06 PM(UTC)
CORELATIS

Groups: Registered

In the case with BLOOD RIDERS I tried something like this.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<mission>
<pockets>
<pocket id="0">
<damagetype>EM</damagetype>
<actions>

<action name="ClearPocket" />
<action name="Ignore">
<parameter name="Add" value="Corpus Pope" />
</action>
<action name="Done" />

</actions>
</pocket>
</pockets>
</mission>

On arrival into pocket Questor console reports:

18:07:53 MissionController: Pocket loaded, executing the following actions
18:07:53 MissionController: Action.ClearPocket
18:07:53 MissionController: Action.Ignore [add: Corpus Pope]
18:07:55 MissionController.ClearPocket: Targeting [Corpior Friar][9000000000000030574]..... etc.etc

Since this moment it perfectly starts sending NPC to hell, and doing it damn great! But the main goal of it is to keep the final trigger alive,
warp out to the station, NOT TO COMPLETE MISSION ! Then change to Noctis and warp back to bookmark for loot/salvage. I can't make Questor to ignere "Corpus Pope", leaving him alone in the pocket and just warp my Tengu back in station for a ship swap . Secondly: Questor doesn't want to create a bookmark, dependless to "<minimumWreckCount>3</minimumWreckCount>", so i have to create it manually, using the same prefix, as in XML code. Later,when in station, i can "BeginAfterMissionSalaging" manually,so Questor swaps the ship and do the rest of the job perfectly great!

ANYBODY HELP with some Ideas/Suggestions about mentioned issues and how to automate all this cycle: From Mission Start, til' aftermission salvage/looting, unload/idle then ???

Edited by user Monday, February 21, 2011 12:14:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Ben  
#2 Posted : Monday, February 21, 2011 5:12:00 AM(UTC)
Ben

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Why would you want Questor "NOT TO COMPLETE MISSION"? Before the Noctis can be activated all mission actions need to be completed, your combat ship will then return to base and complete the mission with the agent. It will then activate salvage ship, etc. Because we completed the mission the Noctis is now free to warp directly to salvage bookmarks as they are no longer in mission deadspace. The Blockade isn't the best example because there are no acceleration gates, but if there was, not completing the mission would mean you warp to the first acceleration gate instead of directly to your bookmarks.

I'm not sure if your XML is functional but you should close the "Ignore" action before issuing another action command.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<mission>
  <pockets>
    <pocket id="0">
    <damagetype>EM</damagetype>
    <actions>
      <action name="Ignore">
        <parameter name="Add" value="Corpus Pope" /> 
      </action>
      <action name="Ignore">
        <parameter name="Remove" value="Corpus Pope" /> 
      </action>
      <action name="Done" />
    </actions>
    </pocket>
  </pockets>
</mission>

When it gets to "Done", if there is more wrecks than specified in your XML it will create a salvage bookmark automatically.

Edited by user Monday, February 21, 2011 5:19:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked Ben for this useful post.
CORELATIS on 2/21/2011(UTC)
CORELATIS  
#3 Posted : Monday, February 21, 2011 12:02:09 PM(UTC)
CORELATIS

Because THE BLOCKADE is very rare and too much profitable to complete it at once. So it's better then to play with it a half-manually,
but start it over again and again next days after DT, than to complete it and wait for weeks to get another one. Having two BLOCKADES accepted
in low-sec, for example, let you farming around 110KK daily, spending a bit more than 2 hours. Questor makes it even that faster, but reqires
a visual attention and manual assistance to make things right. Unfortunately, it seems Questor doesn't have an algorythm how to ignore a mission trigger
kill, and bring Noctis for looting, without completing a mission. However, if you bring your Noctis to the pocket manually and use "Salvage" option -
it makes a job damn great and fast! :-)

P.S. Thank you BEN for correcting the code - i'm a complete noob with XML, so all i can try is to modify another patterns. I'll run it today with
your correction and will see what happens. TNX! :-)

Edited by user Monday, February 21, 2011 12:14:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CORELATIS  
#4 Posted : Monday, February 21, 2011 2:38:49 PM(UTC)
CORELATIS

BEN, your corrections worked just fine for me! TNX! My TENGU cleared the pocket, and left "Corpus Pope" intact. Then just warped out
and docked into the station. And since this point here's a small problem, which cannot be override: Once in station - Questor tries
to complete mission and, of course, fails with it, passes to "UnloadLoot" and pauses here. I manually changing the Questor state to
"BeginAfterMissionSalvaging" and it works all the way perfect! Questor swaps the ship, warps to bookmark, loots/salvages everything,
then dock back in station and unloads. Unfortunately, you can't automatically cycle to next agent in station, so Questor accepts the
same so-called incompleted BLOCKADE again! :-)The only option to avoid it if AFK-ed is to set a high "RandomDelay" number.
However,this way my BLOCKADE will be available again tomorrow after DT, and every next day upto mission deadline. :-)

Edited by user Monday, February 21, 2011 2:59:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified