logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Gray  
#21 Posted : Sunday, February 5, 2012 7:12:05 PM(UTC)
Gray

Groups: Gray, Registered

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 23 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Blafasl2 Go to Quoted Post
Anything can be bought in Russia with the right amount of money, or am i wrong?

Correct. Though, I bet, neither of us here has "right amount of money" to just buy citizenship ;) Nor it would pay off in terms of bot selling.

Originally Posted by: Ganondorf Go to Quoted Post
Gotta click on those russian dating site banners then.

Keep in mind 3-year delay after marriage date, plus 1-1.5 for authorities to consider your case. Would be funny if EVE just dies by that time Cool

However, there are other games too, of course.

Edited by user Sunday, February 5, 2012 7:15:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Ganondorf  
#22 Posted : Sunday, February 5, 2012 7:53:24 PM(UTC)
Ganondorf

Groups: Moderator, Developer, Registered

Was thanked: 50 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Yes there's alot more games. That's weird, needing 3 years after marriage. In Italy, it's very hard to get citizenship, you have to be born in Italy and never leave it until 18 years of age, basically no one gets it since they go at least once a year on vacation to their country of origin, but if you marry, you get it alot faster than 3 years.
interstellarsurfer  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2012 6:23:43 AM(UTC)
interstellarsurfer

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Wow, sorry. I didn't realize Jagex was also a UK company. I guess in that case, what happens in Great Britain, stays in Great Britain.

+1 to Gray and Ganondorf for introducing Russian women to this conversation :)
Angel71  
#24 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2012 7:53:52 PM(UTC)
Angel71

Originally Posted by: Gray Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: c-ivan Go to Quoted Post
Just goes on to show that if you treat bot making as a legit business with yourself as a company director you either have balls of steel and a thick wallet or you are being stupid. You are just asking for a harrasment lawsiut even if the claim has no legal merit.

Lol wut? Tongue You don't HAVE to have balls of steel (which doesn't hurt, however) - you just have to live in Russia, Ukraine, China or etc third world countries. If I was a bot seller, I'd really really want to see some Jagex, CCP, Blizzard or whatever lawyers to come here, start a lawsuit against me, and win at least something. Or rather, at least find me as a real person LOL I mean, our providers would just chuckle at anyone asking for personal data of their customers without having a warrant from prosecutor's office... and they are going to have real hard time telling our legalists fairytales about some "computer game pirate".

Applause where kim dotcom (megaupload.com) was arrested? think about it.

Edited by user Sunday, February 19, 2012 7:55:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Ganondorf  
#25 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2012 10:10:00 PM(UTC)
Ganondorf

Groups: Moderator, Developer, Registered

Was thanked: 50 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Angel71 Go to Quoted Post
Just goes on to show that if you treat bot making as a legit business with yourself as a company director you either have balls of steel and a thick wallet or you are being stupid. You are just asking for a harrasment lawsiut even if the claim has no legal merit.

Lol wut? Tongue You don't HAVE to have balls of steel (which doesn't hurt, however) - you just have to live in Russia, Ukraine, China or etc third world countries. If I was a bot seller, I'd really really want to see some Jagex, CCP, Blizzard or whatever lawyers to come here, start a lawsuit against me, and win at least something. Or rather, at least find me as a real person LOL I mean, our providers would just chuckle at anyone asking for personal data of their customers without having a warrant from prosecutor's office... and they are going to have real hard time telling our legalists fairytales about some "computer game pirate".

IIRC he violated other laws..
Pluckyduck  
#26 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2012 3:18:10 PM(UTC)
Pluckyduck

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Ganondorf Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Angel71 Go to Quoted Post

IIRC he violated other laws..

http://www.computerworld...-face-new-charges-in-us/

or

Linky

A few other laws,

PD
Angel71  
#27 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2012 3:47:15 AM(UTC)
Angel71

Ganondorf, you are right, but you want see only a liitle bit of reality and dont wont to think about trends. dcma and sopa were just a little joke in comparison to all future initiatives. one of similar initiative is acta and this is just the begining.

Edited by user Tuesday, February 21, 2012 4:01:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Gray  
#28 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2012 6:21:48 PM(UTC)
Gray

Groups: Gray, Registered

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 23 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Pluckyduck Go to Quoted Post

Either I've missed something, or this dude wasn't Russian citizen. It looks like New Zealand is more afraid of USA than Russia BigGrin Once again, I have yet to see any my compatriot being extradicted because of breaking some minor rule in computer world, despite an explicit entry in our Constitution.