logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

14 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Gray  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2011 2:06:41 PM(UTC)
Gray

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Gray, Registered
Joined: 2/13/2011(UTC)
Posts: 637

Thanks: 42 times
Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 23 post(s)
So here it goes again: 13 accounts down the drain this night. It was producing that "not quite so fast" message mentioned in nearby topic (while stacking), but I've just added it to auto-close list. Guess I was wrong...

Edited by moderator Wednesday, December 14, 2011 7:47:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

peixe01  
#2 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2011 2:09:00 PM(UTC)
peixe01

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/30/2011(UTC)
Posts: 46

Thanks: 2 times
Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
dont get it, are you saying you got banned?
Gray  
#3 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2011 2:10:32 PM(UTC)
Gray

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Gray, Registered
Joined: 2/13/2011(UTC)
Posts: 637

Thanks: 42 times
Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 23 post(s)
Yeah. It might be because of rmt, though - even though I didn't rmt since before patch (i.e. for 4 days).

Edited by user Monday, December 5, 2011 2:11:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

peixe01  
#4 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2011 2:13:36 PM(UTC)
peixe01

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/30/2011(UTC)
Posts: 46

Thanks: 2 times
Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
thats sucks, was it perm or temp ban?
Gray  
#5 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2011 2:16:17 PM(UTC)
Gray

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Gray, Registered
Joined: 2/13/2011(UTC)
Posts: 637

Thanks: 42 times
Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 23 post(s)
Perm most prolly, as there are no mails in any of banned accounts mailboxes. In case of temp ban they usually state reason and duration in a mail.
Voland  
#6 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2011 2:27:56 PM(UTC)
Voland

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 6/23/2011(UTC)
Posts: 34

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
What was your setup? Did you run the botting and RMT accounts through a VPN and if so did you do it through the same one etc?
Gray  
#7 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2011 3:32:01 PM(UTC)
Gray

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Gray, Registered
Joined: 2/13/2011(UTC)
Posts: 637

Thanks: 42 times
Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 23 post(s)
I don't see the reason to separate botting accounts and trading one via different VPNs because they are linked by huge amounts of isk transferred between them anyway.
Voland  
#8 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2011 4:18:13 PM(UTC)
Voland

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 6/23/2011(UTC)
Posts: 34

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Gray Go to Quoted Post
I don't see the reason to separate botting accounts and trading one via different VPNs because they are linked by huge amounts of isk transferred between them anyway.


In this case trading = RMT?
vicious666  
#9 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2011 4:38:23 PM(UTC)
vicious666

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/28/2011(UTC)
Posts: 38

Thanks: 2 times
you where using corporate hangar instead personal?

they got you cause multiple "you are tryng to do that too fast"

Ganondorf  
#10 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2011 6:28:48 PM(UTC)
Ganondorf

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Moderator, Developer, Registered
Joined: 4/28/2011(UTC)
Posts: 301

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 50 time(s) in 21 post(s)
You were banned for rmt not for botting, and it was too fast to be because of the hangar message. However i told people to NOT run questor until it's fixed, spamming exceptions is never good.
Botina  
#11 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2011 6:33:21 PM(UTC)
Botina

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 6/14/2011(UTC)
Posts: 75

Thanks: 23 times
Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Ganondorf Go to Quoted Post
...However i told people to NOT run questor until it's fixed, spamming exceptions is never good.


You can say that 100 times pll will still do it. So leave them if they cant wait for few days...
Gray  
#12 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2011 6:36:38 PM(UTC)
Gray

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Gray, Registered
Joined: 2/13/2011(UTC)
Posts: 637

Thanks: 42 times
Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 23 post(s)
Well it wasn't as fast as you say - these accounts were making money for me since the start of autumn, and 3 months is a lot of time. I don't care, actually (my fork is optimized to do missions with a minimum 11 days old accounts, so I just start new ones), just wanted to warn the community that such exceptions could be bannable.
Ganondorf  
#13 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2011 6:48:52 PM(UTC)
Ganondorf

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Moderator, Developer, Registered
Joined: 4/28/2011(UTC)
Posts: 301

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 50 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Gray Go to Quoted Post
Well it wasn't as fast as you say - these accounts were making money for me since the start of autumn, and 3 months is a lot of time. I don't care, actually (my fork is optimized to do missions with a minimum 11 days old accounts, so I just start new ones), just wanted to warn the community that such exceptions could be bannable.


Seeing how a famous website just increased isk price, you got caught in a rmt banwave.
tetrikx  
#14 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2011 7:39:04 PM(UTC)
tetrikx

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/14/2011(UTC)
Posts: 40

Thanks: 13 times
Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Gray Go to Quoted Post
Well it wasn't as fast as you say - these accounts were making money for me since the start of autumn, and 3 months is a lot of time. I don't care, actually (my fork is optimized to do missions with a minimum 11 days old accounts, so I just start new ones), just wanted to warn the community that such exceptions could be bannable.


Sorry for the ban...

Could you be so kind and share your fork with the rest of the community?
Gray  
#15 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2011 7:54:54 PM(UTC)
Gray

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Gray, Registered
Joined: 2/13/2011(UTC)
Posts: 637

Thanks: 42 times
Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 23 post(s)
Originally Posted by: tetrikx Go to Quoted Post
Could you be so kind and share your fork with the rest of the community?

Nope, sorry. It was discussed many times in the past, and I guess it never happens...
bct  
#16 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2011 8:04:30 PM(UTC)
bct

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/4/2011(UTC)
Posts: 13

Anyone knows if they are banning rmt accounts and accounts that bought plex or isk or only bots?
Semaj  
#17 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2011 12:26:04 AM(UTC)
Semaj

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/25/2011(UTC)
Posts: 110

Thanks: 9 times
Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Gray Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: tetrikx Go to Quoted Post
Could you be so kind and share your fork with the rest of the community?

Nope, sorry. It was discussed many times in the past, and I guess it never happens...


Nope he was trying to charge people for his fork of questor but clearly states in Da_Teach's license that this a breach of his T&C's so gray has become one of these people:

Originally Posted by: Da_Teach Go to Quoted Post
, people wouldn't release new code, they wouldn't update public versions of DE, they would extend and update their own copies. This is happening to various Questor code-bases already.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 6, 2011 12:27:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BlackStorm  
#18 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2011 12:31:48 AM(UTC)
BlackStorm

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/8/2011(UTC)
Posts: 28

Thanks: 1 times
I get banned permanently today with all my accounts: total 3 accounts.

Using questor normally and they have ban me all.

I don't know why.

Thanks
Gray  
#19 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2011 12:34:24 AM(UTC)
Gray

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Gray, Registered
Joined: 2/13/2011(UTC)
Posts: 637

Thanks: 42 times
Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 23 post(s)
Did you rmt? According to my "fence", today was a big rmt banwave.

Besides, I think it would be better idea to keep all ban reports in the same topic.
Semaj  
#20 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2011 12:35:53 AM(UTC)
Semaj

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/25/2011(UTC)
Posts: 110

Thanks: 9 times
Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Your post is very vague, Your dont mention your botting habits. How many hours a day did you bot, have you been running questor since the patch? ect ect ect......
Users browsing this topic
14 Pages123>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.