logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
AutomanEmpire  
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 12, 2011 10:51:14 AM(UTC)
AutomanEmpire

Groups: Registered

I'm getting a recurring problem with Questor 'hanging' during the UnloadLoot phase after CompleteMission. The cargo hold window is open but Questor sits there not moving loot/ammo until I manually drag an item from cargo hold to hangar. However it doesn't hang during the salvage phase where it unloads...

Now I'm running two Questors on separate PCs and this only happens on one of them. What settings/config could I have different that would cause this?

I have Innerspace 'lock foreground' set on both PCs so it's not that AFAIK. Could it be EVE settings? Window locations? There was apost in the Fixed subforum about a similar problem when unloading salvage but no resolution listed.

It's a bit annoying having to babysit Questor but I'm not usually AFK so not that big of a deal, any suggestions for fixes?

Edited by user Saturday, March 12, 2011 10:52:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Da_Teach  
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 12, 2011 11:17:26 AM(UTC)
Da_Teach

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 247 time(s) in 79 post(s)
Make sure you clean your eve-cache (press esc -> somewhere there's a clean cache button), make sure you do not run ISXEVE at the same time. It causes issues at times.

If that does not solve your problem, I might be inclined to write a small test-program for you to see what causes this issue. It happens very rarely for a few people and I'm not one of them.
Porksta  
#3 Posted : Saturday, March 12, 2011 1:00:33 PM(UTC)
Porksta

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
You could also try resetting Eve windows in Esc>options. sometimes the window sizes bug out and resetting them fixes it.
AutomanEmpire  
#4 Posted : Saturday, March 12, 2011 3:17:00 PM(UTC)
AutomanEmpire

Cheers guys I'll give all those a go and report back - I do use ISXEVE as well so it's possible there's something there, although I thought I was using an Innerspace profile without it.

Originally Posted by: Da_Teach Go to Quoted Post
make sure you do not run ISXEVE at the same time. It causes issues at times.

The only reason I use ISXEVE when not mining is to get the 'warp to zero' using autopilot 'hack' that ISXEVE does by default - any chance of recreating something similar?

Edit: I did as suggested, clear the cache and settings, reset window positions, etc and it cleared the problem too. Obviously something strange going on deep in there. Might be worth adding a timeout check to the unload loot bit though.

Edited by user Sunday, March 13, 2011 9:43:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

khaaleth  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2011 8:05:36 AM(UTC)
khaaleth

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
hi,

i have similar problem, ammo is not moving into ships cargo and loot is not moving into hangar also on missions loot is not going into cargo :/
i resetted all settings, cleared cache and still it won't work :/

i'm always stuck at Waiting for items .....

any ideas ?

Edited by user Wednesday, May 18, 2011 9:55:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

khaaleth  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2011 1:57:40 PM(UTC)
khaaleth

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
ok it works now.

i compiled new version from sources and it started to work as intendent :)