logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

14 Pages«<121314
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
tonic316  
#261 Posted : Monday, February 3, 2014 10:19:55 PM(UTC)
tonic316

Groups: Registered

So is the only way to come back and play legit (no botting and RMT) if you have been perma banned is to play with a new computer and whole new Ip address and never use any form of payment or email address linked to banned accounts?
bbday  
#262 Posted : Tuesday, February 4, 2014 10:10:12 AM(UTC)
bbday

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Originally Posted by: tonic316 Go to Quoted Post
So is the only way to come back and play legit (no botting and RMT) if you have been perma banned is to play with a new computer and whole new Ip address and never use any form of payment or email address linked to banned accounts?

- new pc? no you can use redguard
- new ip, you need one
- new email & identity maybe is better.
tonic316  
#263 Posted : Wednesday, February 5, 2014 6:40:38 AM(UTC)
tonic316

Originally Posted by: bbday Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: tonic316 Go to Quoted Post

- new pc? no you can use redguard
- new ip, you need one
- new email & identity maybe is better.

Ya they pretty much ban my ass before I even get out of the character creation screen. Or at least last time I tried.
Gray  
#264 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 4:26:25 AM(UTC)
Gray

Groups: Gray, Registered

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 23 post(s)
So here a banwave hits agaian... 24 chars down the drain. This time they've even managed to hit 4 "backup" chars (in training, not botting yet)... the latter thing just makes me shiver. Though, the funny part was that banwave came at about 8pm GMT and lasted till 10pm GMT. A bit of too late: most of the people buy isk for weekend at Friday evening, so most of my accounts had no isk already. Imagine: Friday... evening... lots of GMs are sitting and banning "empty" accounts, instead of drinking beer and going home. I wonder if CCP ever pays them for overtime work Flapper
sudochown  
#265 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2014 4:36:47 AM(UTC)
sudochown

This one raised an eyebrow for me -

2 chars banned, both ~1 mil sp created less than 30 days. One had just PLEXed from trial to full a few days ago. Both used RG use 100% with different private proxies. Both had very liberal up-time, average *maybe* 5 hours a day. Highest was 8 hours a day, average is lower because they weren't on every day.

User * is banned pending investigation
Last login: *
Number of visits: *
Reason: You have been banned permanently by CCP Peligro. The reason specified was: EULA/TOS Violation

No mention of "Macro Use" or anything. No RMT obviously, but a few "feeder" trial accounts for that first PLEX. You guys think they detected Q or are those "feeder" trial accounts easily detected and a no-no?
bbday  
#266 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2014 10:57:17 AM(UTC)
bbday

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Originally Posted by: sudochown Go to Quoted Post
This one raised an eyebrow for me -

2 chars banned, both ~1 mil sp created less than 30 days. One had just PLEXed from trial to full a few days ago. Both used RG use 100% with different private proxies. Both had very liberal up-time, average *maybe* 5 hours a day. Highest was 8 hours a day, average is lower because they weren't on every day.

Reason: You have been banned permanently by CCP Peligro. The reason specified was: EULA/TOS Violation

No mention of "Macro Use" or anything. No RMT obviously, but a few "feeder" trial accounts for that first PLEX. You guys think they detected Q or are those "feeder" trial accounts easily detected and a no-no?

This is a automatic ban, you trigged something in ccp server rules.
Now a human check it, you can send a petition and ask why.
Gray  
#267 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2014 1:13:29 PM(UTC)
Gray

Originally Posted by: sudochown Go to Quoted Post

This is just one of their templates - different GMs use different ones. Though, the outcome is always the same: that's permban, petitions won't help. Just move on and create new toons. God friggin damn, I envy americans sooooo much for them being able to buy EVE reseller keys for $3 each on Amazon Mad

As long as GMs fail to ban "backup" chars in training, we shall replace banned ones with new ones in no time. As long as new accounts bring more profit than their registration price, their crusade is doomed to fail Cool

P.S. Uptime doesn't seem to matter anymore - chars running 6h/day get banned at the same day with ones running 12h/day. The only exception are chars running 23/7 - they get banhammered real quick, before they even start to make profit. So just make as much isk as possible and sell/launder them away as quick as possible, before ban comes (it's gonna come anyway, so...)

Edited by user Friday, February 28, 2014 1:19:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Gray  
#268 Posted : Saturday, March 1, 2014 12:15:50 AM(UTC)
Gray

Mwahahaha, read this: https://forums.eveonline...spx?g=posts&t=325793

I can bet 3 against 1 - someone DDoSes their servers for banning too many bot accounts lately, and reverting too many RMT deals. Now I wonder: who's doing it? I think it would be good idea to join them - at least, to discuss details, and maybe blackmail CCP or smth Cool I mean, really, these bans are soooo much pointless, as we can cover the cost of account creation 5 times before they manage to ban, so WE'RE GOTTA BOT ANYWAY... just I'm growing tired of recreating accounts over and over and over again, every month...
Ganondorf  
#269 Posted : Saturday, March 1, 2014 9:59:02 PM(UTC)
Ganondorf

Groups: Moderator, Developer, Registered

Was thanked: 50 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Just CCP being too greedy to get a decent host with ddos protection. My bots run on a better server than CCP's gameservers lol
instantinfidel  
#270 Posted : Sunday, March 2, 2014 7:22:10 PM(UTC)
instantinfidel

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Gray Go to Quoted Post

God friggin damn, I envy americans sooooo much for them being able to buy EVE reseller keys for $3 each on Amazon Mad

Wait, what $3 keys are you talking about?
Pluckyduck  
#271 Posted : Monday, March 3, 2014 12:01:23 AM(UTC)
Pluckyduck

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Originally Posted by: instantinfidel Go to Quoted Post

God friggin damn, I envy americans sooooo much for them being able to buy EVE reseller keys for $3 each on Amazon Mad

Wait, what $3 keys are you talking about?

he is just mad that at one time, they ran a special and let you buy them for 5 bucks for a sub. then on black friday they did a 99 cent special as well. my hand still hurt from clicking the buttons so many times.
Gray  
#272 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 2:31:38 PM(UTC)
Gray

Have anybody else got any bans yesterday, or it was just another "black friday" personally for me? Lost the whole farm again, which didn't happen since 21 Feb 2014... now I wonder if it was because of released (and this self-compiled) DE Sad
oldmeat  
#273 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 6:22:00 PM(UTC)
oldmeat

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 22 post(s)
Have anybody else got any bans yesterday, or it was just another "black friday" personally for me? Lost the whole farm again, which didn't happen since 21 Feb 2014... now I wonder if it was because of released (and this self-compiled) DE Sad

Maybe you use not good DE now :P My farm work's great all time without ban in last few months. CCP probably know your tactics.
Gray  
#274 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 11:17:35 PM(UTC)
Gray

I think it's extremely unlikely that CCP have started a personal hunt for me... Who am I, after all? Just one of many botters. I bet some others have even larger farms than just 16 accounts...
oldmeat  
#275 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 11:23:41 PM(UTC)
oldmeat

I think it's extremely unlikely that CCP have started a personal hunt for me... Who am I, after all? Just one of many botters. I bet some others have even larger farms than just 16 accounts...

Not you exactly, but people who's work like this style ... CCP know who use bots and who's not. But he only target RMT farms, turn a blind eye to people with few bots.
oldmeat  
#276 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 11:43:41 PM(UTC)
oldmeat

You think that less botters = safest, but it's not right, less botters = more chance to catch you, many botters = many work to CCP security people. CCP not want to catch all botters but only RMT farms and people many times report by other players. Big value of botters = very many reports and less chance to catch you. We should support and assist to begginers botters because he do make a lot of mistakes and CCP have a lot of work. You think from where all this corps have this very expensive titan's, super caps? ... 50% isk's or more derive from botting. Total extermination bot's from EVE = die CCP...
Gray  
#277 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2015 4:52:47 PM(UTC)
Gray

Oh well... "Here they come" (C) Morpheus. In case CCP read this dying forum still - they probably get a warm feeling.

The whole farm down the drain again, together with "backup" chars. Look, it's not like I'm afraid of bans. I would have nothing against CCP banning several my accounts here and there - I would rather take it like a message: "do not bot in the given system - leave it for human players", "do not buy certain BPCs from LP shops - do not flood the market with this given faction stuff, nuking LP rate into oblivion", "do not bot more than given amount of time per day" etc. What I hate is BAN SPREAD. I.e. they catch one (or maybe several) of my bots, and then they ban EVERYTHING that belongs to me: half year old chars which have repaid investments a hundredfold; month old chars which run to raise their standing and never sold any isk yet; week old chars which have not even started to bot. The most cynical part is that all of them get the same ban message: EULA violation - isk trading. Phew...

I'm tired of this crap. And especially I'm tired of paying to various people for NOTHING. I've been paying to various proxy owners over the whole country to cover my real IP - about $4 to $7 per month per IP, personal separate IP for each bot! Of course, proxies were adding extra connection problems - often I was losing link for several minutes, reconnecting in capsules and spending billions to buy new fitted ships. Did it help? No. I've been paying to third-party coders to spoof real information about my system; also I was manually creating chars, providing them with more or less sane and logical identity. Each character was receiving his unique -

- account name
- password
- character name
- owner name and birth date
- email
- computer name (via spoofer)
- windows user name (via spoofer)
- winkey (via spoofer)
- adapter ID (via spoofer)
- HWID (via spoofer)
- local IP (via spoofer)
- MAC (via spoofer)

And yes I mean these were SANE names, not smth like user012 or Caldari167552387. Also, I didn't create more than a single account per day, so my chars would stay far away from eachother in character database. Their settings were stored in different windows user folders. Moreover: they were farming in 4 different systems; I was taking manual control over each char when it has to craft faction gear via BPCs, deliver loot to Jita and buy tags for the next period of farming. Did that help? LOL, you know the answer.

I guess that if everything mentioned didn't help, then nothing would help. Ladies and gentlemen, I quit this madness. Time to move to another game, where game devs are not THAT paranoid about bots.