logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ollischulz123  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2014 1:25:02 AM(UTC)
ollischulz123

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hi all,

what would be the best way for a newbie to start learning how to write modifications to Questor/do python injections without getting banned straight away?

I have no previous experience in C# or python but I do have knowledge in other, more web and server side related languages. Concept wise it will be the same logic. I would like to understand how DirectEve functions work, how I can execute/inject them into Eve and read the results.

Any easy examples to get me started would be much appreciated (I am not asking anyone to write any code for me, I am just asking for helpful pointers so I can figure it out myself)!

Many thanks,
Olli

Sponsor

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

JB  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2014 7:59:36 AM(UTC)
JB

First off developing means you are immediately elevating the risk of getting caught.

You could use VB.Net or C# to call the directEve lib, although most of your help is going to be in C#. Yes you are right the logic is always much the same, I program everything from Assembler to Html and programming is pretty much programming in any language.

The safest way is to use the DirectEve lib provided, it has the methods to call python functions within the host application. Even the ones not already coded for you. The real question here is then what do you call!!

You need to find a decompiled version of the eve client so you can trawl through the thousands of files to find the right function to call. Of course all without getting caught. :)

good luck
Pluckyduck  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2014 11:24:38 AM(UTC)
Pluckyduck

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 5 post(s)
look at ISDP version of Q and your notifications to it. This is easiest way of starting with out causing to much problems and risking to much. As JB stated, as soon as you start fucking with it, you automatically increase the chances of you getting caught.

PD